Tuesday, February 3, 2009

why oh why

it seems like a vicious cycle with me and summer. There's always a certain time of year when she seems to disappear or not have time for me anymore. I hate to be that whiney person who feels as though they constantly need attention by the few friends that they possess. But I can't help but notice how distant she has become these past few days. Perhaps it's Raheem and his ever growing need for her attention, sex, and food. I hate the feeling of being tossed aside for the sake of her wanting to be around him when he's constantly there. everyday. every single day.
I ask God how she's able to keep loving him. Through all of his burping, farting, smelly armpits...thats the reason I left Eugene way back in the day.

so far school is going quite well. I have some pretty relaxing classes with cool teachers. Although, I'm not quite sure about my art class. I'm afraid this teacher's going to be an asshole and display his talent of BEING an asshole infront of the class by giving my artwork asshole-ish critiques. Most art teachers do. I don't know why. I can never impress them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home