Saturday, February 14, 2009

"you're an artist"

and that's all he had to say. i've spent so long running away from what matters in life and chasing after what doesn't. i'm focusing on God and my art more. i'm no longer running away from the path that wasn;'t paved for me to begin with.

i can only pray that i'll get this new job. It seems like a dream one, with complete freedom. I can't wait.

Summer's still ignoring me it seems. and it only makes it more sickening that today is valentine's day and she's spending all her time with raheem. and then they're going to san juan capistrano tomorrow to view the missions. I would have loved to go, but even if i could, i can only wonder was she sincere in her answer when i asked if i could follow along. this whole weekend is set aside for her and raheem it seems. as if everyday they're not together isn't a valentine's day for them. it's sickening. i think the old me would be paranoid, upset, crying, and depressed at this point of the game. but recently, my emotions have been under control as i'm learning from Dr. Gomberg how to identify and put them under control.

it's time to create something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home