Tuesday, February 17, 2009

sure as all that breathe will die...

most good things come to an end. and it isn't so much that my friendship with summer has ended completely, because she has a lot of growing to do as far as being a person HERE ON EARTH. she has a lot of growing up to do in general. i don't think i'm completely finished with her. as jasmine told me, i shouldn't completely exclude her from my life. it's almost de ja vu because i went through this with sharina, but i didn't have a snake of a woman in my ear telling me lies about my bestfriend to break us apart. maybe this is God intervening and telling me that it's time to move on. i'm partly relieved. maybe this will teach me to learn the quiet moments by myself. i have an appointment this friday. maybe i'll gain some insight and healing from this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home