Sunday, March 1, 2009

rainbows.

"you must face the storm with the sun behind you in order to see the rainbow"


life is a daily walk. it doesn't matter if you believe or you don't believe. it's something that needs to keep us going. It's been about 2 weeks not since summer and i have cut ties. i still carry the anger everyday from her harsh words and pray to God that he'll change her mindframe and her way of thinking. to keep her from judging people all the time and just LET IT BE. maybe it's the prozac talking, i dunno. i just know, my mind is changing and it's all for the better. there's always going to be rainy days for me, and that's just life i suppose. it wont keep me from doing what needs to be done and what God has planned for me. i'm thankful for what i have, although it isn't much, it's still mine. and no one can take that from me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home