Monday, March 9, 2009

let's go...

I woke up this morning with pain in my heart for someone from my past who I feel deserved better than what i put them through. I don't know if contacting them the way I did in my dream would help matters or just make them worse. I miss him terribly.

After watching documentaries on Sundance, I felt a need to want to leave America and go to the Holy Land...or just the Middle East in general. My uncle was tired of America, converted to Islam and is now living happily in Morrocco. I want to live a simple Christian life in that way. In a city where people just don't care with the hustle and bustle of the American life. I honestly feel that, although there are extremists out there who cause bodily harm, there are extremists here who cause psychological harm.

My escape from Summer was long overdue.

1 Comments:

Blogger belle âme said...

ii feel yooh cuzin... ii alwayz feel lyke ii wud be happy livin on an island sumwhere. doin nuthin more than enjoyin a beach & some sun to mah self. no worries. no struggles. juss meeh. mah music. & mah thoughts.

ii love you & iim glad yur gettin rid of dead weight!

March 15, 2009 at 12:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home